ZBrush Jewelry Workshop
Jewelry design is a fine art that has exploded with the advent of digital sculpting and 3D printing. On this platform, world-renowned jewelry designer Tomas Wittelsbach will teach you his complete production workflow, giving you all the techniques you'll need to create your very own reproducible high-end jewelry.
I am Tomas Wittelsbach
and I am here to get ZBrush into your jewelry design and production pipelines.
This is the home base for my new teaching platform. Get your All Access Pass to watch every video on the platform, join our community, and get access to download collections of objects I've designed to give you a head start.
There are currently 180+ videos available for members. We have many more videos currently in production and they will be released as they are completed.Click Here to Get Your All Access Pass!!
One Membership to Rule Them All
We don't charge per lesson, per subject, or per project...we just charge once and give you everything. This includes our entire library of videos and all videos we release on ZBJW in the future. Currently this includes:
- Start Here: a playlist of videos which show you how to install and configure ZBrush
- ZBrush Jewelry Workshop: Step by step tutorials, arranged as projects, to teach you how to bring your designs to life and create anything you can imagine
- Mastering the fundamentals: A playlist of videos which show you ZBrush's fundamental features, brushes, and artistic inspiration
- Rendering and Imaging: A playlist of videos which teach the use of Rendering tools like ZBrush's BPR and Keyshot
- Our Learning Community: A forum area for students to ask questions, share their work, request new videos, and have a chat
- Student Resources and Downloads: Collections of files made by Tomas to jump start your designs
- Extras: Elevated privledges in our Discord server, access to our live critique and Q&A sessions, and benefits from our industry partners like Rio Grande.
Import, Alter, and Iterate
Give new life to your old CAD models by quickly updating your designs with powerful modeling tools.
Expanded Design Possibilities
Bring the artist's touch back into your production pipeline with organic modeling.
Cutting Edge Workflows
Seamlessly incorporate scanned data and effortless pathways to printing.
What Will I Learn?
What Should I Know Before I Start?
Is ZBJW Only For Jewelers?
How Long Will I have Access?
What if I need help?
Examples of student/member work
Stay Up to Date
Sign up to get access to Tomas' latest UI, his brushes, and a free video on Scale in ZBrush.