Mother's Day Design Contest!!!
This contest is for ZBJW All-Access members only.
This contest has closed and the winners are listed below.
Contest submissions have closed. Thanks to everyone who participated! The results will be announced soon.
First Place Winner - Juan Hernandez
Second Place Winner - Kathryn Stewart
Third Place Winner - Heike Remy
(Left - Sara Greco) (Right - Heike Remy)
We are calling out to all of our members to submit designs around the theme "Mother's Day". Design submissions can be any type of wearable jewelry (i.e. ring, bracelet, necklace, pendant, etc).
- First Place
- Second Place
- Third Place
- Your design will be produced by Rio Grande in sterling silver and delivered to you
- Honorable Mentions
- Design may be showcased within ZBJW social media, emails, website, etc
Any stones needed to complete the designs will not be included in the prize.
- Your submission must be designed in zbrush and submitted as a .ztl file
- Designs must have a maximum metal weight of 125 grams of sterling silver
- Design must be a wearable Jewelry item: ring, earrings, pendant, bracelet, etc
- Designs must not incorporate logos or any other elements that may breach copyright rules
- Designs must be submitted by 11:59PM PST April 16th, 2021
- Up to 3 design submissions per person
ZBrush Jewelry Workshop retains the right to modify contest rules, results, and prizes at their discretion
ZBrush Jewelry Workshop and Rio Grande, are not responsible for providing or setting any stones within the winning designs
ZBrush Jewelry Workshop reserves the right to use images of any contest submission within their properties (including but not limited to website, emails, social media)
ZBrush Jewelry Workshop reserves the right to accept or refuse late entrants, with extenuating circumstances, at their discretion (up to 48 hours).
All trademarks are property of their respective owners
Sign up to our mailing list so you don't miss out on future events
plus you'll get access to Tomas' latest UI, his custom brushes, and a free video about scale in ZBrush